Bajan Evening Charter
Relaxation & Exclusivity
Swim with Turtles
Bajan Evening Charter - A Sunset to Remember
Join our friendly captain and first mate aboard the Desperado for an unforgettable evening watching the sun go down on the beautiful island of Barbados. We will take you out to our favorite snorkeling spots (qualified scuba divers are also welcome) where you can meet some incredible marine life. Lay back, relax and float on the sea in our water lounge chairs and paddleboards. After that, it is time to enjoy the sunset with a gourmet evening meal and fine wine before we gaze up at the stars.
Snorkel in crystal clear waters
Swim with turtles in Barbados - an unforgettable experience!
Watch the sunset over our beautiful island
Sit back, relax and have a drink as we gaze up at the stars
Enjoy our friendly Bajan hospitality
Customize your tour
Click the tabs to find out more...
- 1 Charter (Up to 10 Guests) $1,200.00 ($500.00 deposit)
- 1 Discounted Charter (Up to 10 Guests) $900.00 ($200.00 deposit)
The Careenage, Bridgetown at 3:30 pm
All-Year – 5-days-a-week
3-4 hours (flexible)
A maximum of 10
- Evening meal
- Beverages including alcohol
- Snorkeling equipment
- Comfortable sun loungers
- Scuba diving equipment, but everyone is welcome to bring their own
What to bring
- A change of clothes
About Your Guide
You will be accompanied by a captain and first mate
What You'll Do
We will promptly meet at The Careenage at 3:30 pm to make sure everybody is set for the relaxing evening ahead. At 4 pm sharp we will depart the harbor to begin an unforgettable time on the sea. Before the sun goes down you will have time to swim with turtles as well as snorkel at a favorite spot or two – you can decide.
At sunset, we will take in the beautiful scenery that surrounds us and share some food and drink while we watch the sun go down on the island. As we head back to the harbor, you’ll be able to gaze up at the stars with a glass of your favorite tipple as we round off a wonderful evening aboard the boat.
After sunset, we will head back to the harbor with hearts, minds and cameras full of memories to cherish forever after a stunning sunset evening.
- Our staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and follow all safety protocols for the cleaning and disinfection of the boat after every use
- This boat offers flexibility and an ability to shift given weather conditions
- Speciality drinks can be requested prior to cruise (ie champagne or Prosecco)
- You are also welcome to bring your own snacks and drinks onboard
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- CANCELLATION POLICY: 100% refund of deposit if cancelled more than 72 hours before activity. 50% refund of deposit if cancelled more than 24 hours before activity. No refund with less than 24 hours notice.