Barbados All-Day Island Tour
Swim & Snorkel with Turtles
Explore the Best of Barbados
Relaxing & Exclusive Private Cruises
A Full-Day Charter - See the Best of Barbados
Explore and enjoy our tour around beautiful Barbados on our private and exclusive charter. You have the choice of the locations, but we have a recommended itinerary that we think you will love. We can cruise to the best snorkeling and scuba diving spots where you will be able to swim with turtles among the shipwrecks. We can offer independent snorkeling locations, water lounge chairs and paddleboards. Qualified scuba divers are welcomed. Get together with family and friends as we take a tour of the sights and sounds of the island including spotting the homes of celebrities Rihanna and Simon Cowell among others.
Sit back and enjoy our cruise as we explore the best of Barbados
Enjoy the hospitality of our 100% Bajan crew
Swim and snorkel with turtles among the striking shipwrecks in idyllic Caribbean waters
Set a line for trolling fish
Exclusivity - we can easily avoid catamaran traffic
Tour of wealthy homeowners (Simon Cowell, Rihanna, Cliff Richard, Sandy Lane, etc)
Click the tabs to find out more...
- 1 Charter (Up to 10 people) $2,400.00 ($1,000.00 deposit)
- 1 Discounted Charter (Up to 10 Guests) $2,000.00 ($1,000.00 deposit)
The Careenage, Bridgetown at 9 am
All-Year – 6-days-a-week
4-6 hours (flexible)
A maximum of 10
- A light breakfast
- Beverages including alcohol
- Snorkeling equipment
- Comfortable sun loungers
- Scuba diving equipment, but everyone is welcome to bring their own
What to bring
- A change of clothes
About Your Guide
You will be accompanied by a captain and first mate
What You'll Do
We will meet at The Careenage at 9 am to be ready to board the boat at 9:30 am. Our friendly crew members Jefferson and Titus will welcome you onboard the Desperado as we take you on a tour of the island exploring all the best sights around beautiful Barbados.
We will first set a line for trolling fish as we gaze back at the island in all its morning splendor with some light breakfast. Our second stop will be at the Carlisle Bay Marine Park that is home to six different shipwrecks and is an incredible spot for swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving with a plethora of marine life on offer including turtles, sea horses, rays, barracudas, octopus, reef squid, mackerel, eels and frogfish.
We will then head to a classic white sandy Bajan beach and also do some wealthy homeowner celebrity spotting complete with some entertaining stories. After that, we shall have a gourmet lunch aboard the boat complete with drinks at your leisure. Finally, you can relax and chill out to some classic Caribbean music and enjoy the good vibes before we head back to the harbor sharing our highlights of a wonderful day.
- Our staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and follow all safety protocols for the cleaning and disinfection of the boat after every use
- This boat offers flexibility and an ability to shift given weather conditions
- Speciality drinks can be requested prior to cruise (ie champagne or Prosecco)
- You are also welcome to bring your own snacks and drinks onboard
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- CANCELLATION POLICY: 100% refund of deposit if cancelled more than 72 hours before activity. 50% refund of deposit if cancelled more than 24 hours before activity. No refund with less than 24 hours notice.